Sunday, September 8, 2013

My love affair


Yogis,

Ok, ok, ok…….it’s time to come clean.  I am having a love affair.  I am in deep.


You know that feeling when your heart beats a little faster when you know you are going to see him or her?  When each day seems just a little brighter and you have a lightness to your step.  Wondering what new things you will learn about each other today!

 
Two weeks ago when I was setting up my tent to sleep out under the moon, my husband asked if he had anything to worry about.  Whether I was going out to be with “him”.

I talk and sing to him, sharing what I am feeling.  He is a good listener.

 
So I confess.  I am having a love affair………

 
……..with a rabbit

 

Each day we have our together time – at lunch and after work.  I simply walk into the garden and yell for “Bunny Rabbit”  and send out my signature whistle.  And he always shows – every time from a different angle though, always keeping me “hopping”.   Just when I think he may not have heard me, I turn to one side and he is suddenly there, often startling me, but acting as if he has been there the whole time.

On Friday I was about to give up when I rounded a bush and there he was, looking up at me with a mouth jammed full of chamomile.  So now I know where all the chamomile has been going……



Last week I was having trouble getting pictures from my phone to my computer so I was texting them to my son at college to forward to me.  I get a response back, “I see you have a lot of bunny pictures”.  Well that was an understatement.  How can I help it??  He is just so darn cute!   It’s to the point that when I am going to be away I ask my neighbor to visit and throw out some seed.  Upon my return I head to the garden even before unloading the car.

Of course chipmunk is a little jealous, darting in and around us to scare bunny off, hoping to secure all of the seed for himself.  But when Bunny Rabbit has had enough, he simply ambles out to the grass to nibble on the clover, or perhaps a plant or two. 

So now you know. 

So why do I share this?  Because it has been a reminder to me of just how strong love is.  Love is not just saved for other people.  When we begin to open and look into the well of love that is inside of us, we see that is has no bottom.  It is an eternal flowing energy and the more of it we send out, the more of it pours in to be sent out again.  A virtual fountain!

So don’t use it sparingly….  Love the animals.  Love your plants.  Love the moon.  Love the tree in your backyard.  Love it ALL often, openly and fully.  It is as easy as spreading the front of your chest open and sending out a vibration. 


   I see you
  

Overflowing,
SARAH


No comments:

Post a Comment