Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to Meditation - Day #13

Yogis,

Counting our breaths.  So simple…..but oh so challenging. 

50………49……….48………..47………..46…….
Oh my gosh it’s the 13th and I haven’t mailed the mortgage check. 

46…..45….44……….
I better take it to the post office instead of using the mail box.  I think I should walk there since I didn’t exercise today, but it’s supposed to be so hot.  Shoot,  I don’t think I started the wash that has my walking shorts in it, so I will have to wear the other ones which make my butt look big, which will make me subconscious and make the walk seem so much longer.  And I bet I run into that neighbor who I never sent the sympathy card to.  Darn.  Which reminds me…..

Oh my, where was I?  

44……43…..42….
 
Just keep noticing and coming back to center.  Over and over, with compassion. 

Being patient with myself,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment