Sunday, December 3, 2017

Conscious Creating......I vibrate

Yogis,
I notice…..I want…… I see…… I do…… I trust……I am grateful….. I speak up…….and I connect.

I AM.

But who is this ‘I’? 

I have been starting my classes with chanting over these last several months. Using sacred sounds and words to clear our energy, open the heart and send out vibration. It feels great! Then two weeks ago at a yoga fundraiser we were treated to a gong bath where you lie on your mat, completely relax and soak in the vibration of the gong. Another vibration reset. 

The next day I was reading the blog of the gong sound healer and she spoke to how the vibrations of the gong, crystal bowls and chanting are indeed healing. But that their deepest gifts lie buried below. They are our guides into the silence. Yes, yes, yes!  Suddenly something clicked.

Each time I chant, it is that second immediately following where I find the deepest peace. Where the silence is so loud that I can hear it. The sound is the path. The silence is where we are headed.  I realize that the same can be said for the physical asana practice. We move, open energy channels and send breath through all to be able to arrive in complete stillness. 

Take a cleansing breath now and then watch this 10 second video….

I vibrate......

We live in a noisy world. Bombarded daily with the beeping of our phones, appliances, computers and clocks. The tv, traffic and talking gas station pumps have become our background. Web sites startling us as they yell out, no longer even waiting for our consent and newspapers telling us how we should feel by sending their energy our way. All of these with their own vibrations that we then begin to mirror.

So who is this ‘I’?  It can be hard to tell sometimes.

I have been doing a lot of walking on trails through the woods with a friend and our dogs these last few weeks. We came upon this stream, got still and listened. In that sound I was reminded of the silence.  I could hear it even through the sound of the water. A vibration reset. A gentle tap on the shoulder whispering to vibrate as me. The me that is unchanging and observes this outer world. The me that longs to be heard.

Everything we seek can be found in the silence and the stillness.  There are many paths that lead there but you must choose one and follow it.

‘I’ am a unique vibration in the symphony of life. ‘I’ am still.  ‘I’ am free. ‘I’ am sending me out to the world. Can you feel me?

I can create anything,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment