Sunday, November 26, 2017

Conscious Creating.....I connect

Yogis,

I wanted to download a couple of podcasts for my Thanksgiving weekend driving.  While searching I stumbled upon one that was an interview with Bernie Clark.  Huh, I thought. That’s funny. Two weeks ago, I signed up for his spring week-long Yin Yoga teacher training in Canada.  I figured this may be a good way to get a sense of him. 

First I wanted to make sure though that it was something I would want to listen to for over an hour so I drew the PC cursor to about the half way point of the interview and hit play. The first words I hear out of the interviewer’s mouth are “What made you leave the corporate life at Xerox to dive into the yoga world?” 

Now that sounded a wee bit familiar!!!!  For any of you new to my blog, I took an early retirement package from Xerox on October 1 after a successful 34 year career.  Well, thank you, Universe!  And I hit the download button.

I connect……….

We became still enough to notice. Uncovered our desire. Turned it into a vision that we see daily and began leaning in.  We have unwavering faith that we can and that it will indeed manifest.  And we have spoken it out loud in a short simple statement in the present.  ‘As if’ it is already here.  All of this done with big hearted gratitude for exactly what is and what is yet to come. Yes!

Next we tune into the Universe and watch for its signs.  This becomes the roadmap.  Our vision is of the end result……we leave the details and the hows up to the Universe. We connect.

The world around us has a rhythm, with each and every one of its creatures, clouds, stones and stars vibrating at a unique note.  Together we form the most beautiful symphony.  When we release our tension, worry and that intense desire to have control we begin to hear it. To feel it. To lie back and trust it. 

When you are dialed in to this station the Universe will speak to you in many forms.  That unexpected phone call, words your friend uses, a dream, the book someone lends you.  Some signs make it clear that you are on the right path.  Like stepping stones, one leading to another and to another, feeling so effortless it’s as if you are flying.

An injury, a rejection, a cancelled event. All also signs asking to be noticed. These are often prompts to switch directions or perhaps to pause a bit to learn something needed. If life is feeling like a struggle and you are wading through mud, it’s time to listen. Life is not meant to be hard. Connect.

Your role is to stay tuned in, listen and then trust enough to follow what you hear (which is often the hard part.) Try it!  Each day an exciting new adventure, not knowing what is next!  Not for the fainthearted….but YOU are not fainthearted.  YOU can do anything.

There are no coincidences…….

I am,
SARAH


No comments:

Post a Comment