Sunday, July 16, 2017

......rainbows

Yogis,
I love rainbows. As the sun shines its first rays after a summer storm I always run outside to ‘rainbow hunt’. If you pay attention to rainbows you begin to have an inner sense of when they will form and where they will be in the sky. To me they have always had a dreamlike quality.  A visual sign that anything is possible.

I created this rainbow as I watered the garden the other day. I do this often but felt this time that I wanted to capture it. Make it real. Form something from the formless.
A rainbow carries the same colors of the chakras, our energetic centers. Our internal ability to form something from the formless.  So this week the rainbow acted as a reminder for me of the incredible power that I hold.

When we are energetically aligned with the Universe we are able to use the exact same principles that nature uses to create.  Anything that we want!  It all begins with noticing where we are and what is – earth (red).  Uncovering what it is that we want – water (orange).  Putting it into a vision and taking small steps toward it every day even through the uncomfortable – fire (yellow).  Having complete faith and trust that it will manifest as we radiate gratitude – air/heart (green).  Making a choice and speaking ‘as if’ it is already here – sound/ether (blue).  Watching for directional signs on the path – light/ether (indigo).  Finally allowing in the grace……that small piece of magic from the forces beyond that sprout seeds into 100 foot towering oaks and eggs the size of a pin head into something as complex as a human being - the space that holds it all (white).

This process works for anything! So then why aren’t we all living the life of our dreams?

The reasons are different for each of us. Most of us don’t even know we have this ability. Some don’t feel worthy, others try to do it all alone believing there is no room for grace. Some choose to  live comfortably numb lives going 90 mph so the very first step of noticing never happens. And others may not have the discipline to keep stepping toward once the unforeseen obstacles arrive.  We all have different energetic blocks and limiting beliefs which hold us back and they can shift over time.

As the rainbow watched over me I saw that my challenges right now lie in making choices and then the utter trust it takes to lie back into the arms of the Universe with no doubt that I will be carried through. Doubt, disguising itself as the ever watchful rational mind, keeping me stuck in place.  Moving forward only to second guess myself and stepping back. We never get very far when doubt is our copilot. My trust in the unseen being tested. Do I let go? Do I stay within my comfort zone? Do I trust or be careful?

I finished writing this blog and went upstairs an hour ago to brush my teeth, and what did I find lying across the center of my white sink? A beautiful rainbow created by the skylight above. My rational mind has no answer for that one. Thank goodness....

Anything is possible,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment