Friday, January 10, 2014

........letting something go

Yogis,

I am heading to warmth and sun for a restorative week of yoga, meditation, nature and calm.  Reminder – no classes next week…… We will resume the normal schedule on Monday 1/20.  I will have lots to share upon my return!

I wanted to leave you with a thought I have been carrying with me this week. 

Every meaningful step forward is intimately connected to something we let go.  Whether that be a job, relationship, doubt, fear, anger or a limiting belief that our mind attempts to box us in with……..something was released which gave room for the new. 

When we grip everything too tightly, we become crowded. 

So let something go…………………

 
……and see what returns.

I plan to let some fears go this week and try something I haven’t done before.  I know it will open some doors for growth.

I will see you in the Full Moon on Wednesday,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment