Sunday, December 29, 2013

a new year

Holiday Yogis,

OK, so who out there is not confused about what day it is???? 

I feel like I have had at least 4 Saturdays this week.  And when Friday finally arrived and I realized that it indeed was only Friday, I was delighted to know that I had a whole weekend in front of me in which to recover from all of those other Saturdays!  And we have another similar week in front of us.  Hope I can make it……J  Having the holidays fall on Wednesdays seemed to create a 2 week void where time and space became inconsequential. 

So here we are staring the New Year right in the eye.  Can you see it?  Can you hold its gaze?  Can you feel its potential?  A door, a curtain, a passage.  A pause.  A portal.  Leaving the old to enter the new.  As they put it in my WeMoon calendar – “At the Edge”. 
 
Powerfully amplified this year as it falls on the same day as the new moon - 1/1.  Wow!  Transitions. Moving from the dark back into the light.  Shedding what no longer serves us to be wrapped in a new way of being.  Stepping forward.
 
27 day old Moon in eastern sky
Take these next few days as we sink deeper into the dark to become still and use that inner vision we turned on in Ajna chakra, our third eye.  Go inward to see what it is that you want to manifest as you move toward the clear canvas that simply states “2014” as its title.  Anything.  See it, feel it, choose it.  You are a magnificent creative being. 
Then form it into an intention.  Put what it is that you want in a simple, clear, concise statement – in the positive and in the present – as if it has already arrived.

I am healthy…………..

                I have an open heart…….

                                I have a fulfilling job……..

                                                I meditate daily…………………

                                                                I can sky dive………………………………

I am fascinated by dreams (another third eye ability).  I was never much of a dreamer and when I did they were colorless and somewhat flat – typically not remembered.   So I decided about 2 years ago that there was a whole world there that I craved to tap into.  I began falling asleep on my back, placing mugwort in my pillowcase, and telling the Universe that I wanted to dream.  And there have been significant changes. 

But this year I am taking it up a notch!  My sister gave me a guidebook to Lucid Dreaming for Christmas.  The ability to wake up inside your dreams and eventually even be able to direct them.  Meeting with whoever you choose.  Deciding that it’s time to fly.  Feeling, smelling and hearing as clearly as if you were in an awake present moment……all with full awareness.   I “want” to do that, so I am choosing it. 

And the first step in the process, as with anything else we want to manifest, it to create the intention. 

I remember my dreams…………..

                I am aware while I am dreaming…………………

                                I am a lucid dreamer…………………………………

Every time I lie down at night.  Over and over and over.   With patience.  Journaling my experiences.  Knowing it will come.

Thank you Universe!

So choose what you want to see, have, feel and be on the other side of the door.  Draw it from deep within and the Universe will be there to support you every step of the way.  Be grateful now for what will come.   Don’t wait.

See you in my dreams!
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment