Sunday, May 6, 2018

......unknown


Yogis,

Complicated.  The word most commonly used. Emotional, changeable, unpredictable are others thrown about loosely as if being a woman can be rolled up and tucked neatly into a single word.

Unknown would be a better choice……..

I am the goddess. The feminine. The creative force. The Divine in motion.

To know me is to feel me.

I cannot be known from afar. What you see as I pass by is only my mask. The character I chose to play that day as I stood naked in my closet. I can change it at whim or stay in my role for years to come. No one suspecting what lies beneath this exterior I inhabit for this particular human journey.

To know me you must come closer.  Even closer, for my eyes hold the windows to my soul. Only when you fall quiet, dropping all judgment and fear to gaze within can you begin to dive into the many layers buried in this creature you call woman.

You think I’m hard to follow? That’s because you are looking for straight lines where I only have curves. Release your grip and go for the ride. Swim in my beauty and flow on the kindness, gentleness and compassion I offer up as my gifts. Lose yourself in my intoxicating aroma while I watch over you.

I am the scent of the flower, the juice of the ripest berry, the golden sweetness of honey and the endless hues of the rainbow.  I am vibrant, succulent, juicy and sensual. But don’t be fooled. Oh no. I am not weak. There resides in me a steady burning flame. Her name is passion. I am powerful, protective and fierce when the world around me or those I love are wronged.

I am earth. The all-knowing mother. I am the cool caress of the moon’s soft light. Tides and the never-ending miracle of changing seasons are me. I am abundance. I feed you, heal you and offer you a place to rest.

Complicated? I think not. I am life itself…..moving, changing and messy.

Know me,
SARAH


No comments:

Post a Comment