Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All my bags are packed....I'm ready to go......

Yogis,

All my bags are packed....I'm ready to go......     Heading south to soak in some earth, water and sun!

All week everyone, including me, has spoken of having a "relaxing time" on vacation.  But you know what?   The journey I am on has the destination of a life of relaxation.



That doesn't mean I won't be working.  In fact I seem to keep taking on more work.  That doesn't mean there won't be challenges.  In fact there seem to be more of those too.

But it is all in how we embrace life each day.  And my vision is to stay relaxed through it all.  Relaxation is an inner journey, not saved for vacations.

And you know what?   I can feel that it is possible!

 Have a brilliant week, notice each moment, and feel alive,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment