Sunday, October 1, 2017

Conscious Creating......I am juicy

Yogis,
Friday as I made the drive to the beach I found myself watching my 34 year career with Xerox in the rear view mirror.  Sixty miles an hour, each mile traveled putting just that much more distance between me and what I have always done.  Watching all of my ‘lasts’ release out through the back of  the body.  My last pricing model…..last conference call……last team meeting…..and last bid submission. Last day. Like the signposts that I pass. All behind me now.

I start to notice the wide open fields ahead of me, becoming tinged yellow and orange as the seasons begin their shift.  Fields spreading in front of me as far as the eye can see.  Limitless.  All that lies ahead. My future. My canvas. 

I then feel me sitting in the car sandwiched  between the two views. The shape of my body.  My breath. Present. Aware. Here. The creator of my life……..
This is week 4 of Conscious Creating – a guide to manifesting your life.  In these past three weeks we have become still and quiet enough to notice.  Our habits, relationships, schedules, health. Seeing things as they are and then feeling what is and is not serving us. Uncovering what it is that I want. 

This is a step that we often rush through.  I ‘want’ and I go buy.  I ‘want’ and I book the trip.  I ‘want’ and I eat. Though these are all fine, and this process will work for all of them, the want I speak of here is more primal. Deeper. Truer. The want of connection, meaning, fulfillment, purpose, self-love, deep joy. 

So how do we reach inside to touch these?  We must get the creative juices turned on. 

The energy to create your life is the same energy used to create a baby. It’s the energy found in a tiny acorn from which an entire oak tree emerges. Found down in the pelvis and hips, it is our center of feeling. Our emotions and sensuality.  It is what causes words to tumble out when we write, colors to fill the canvas as we paint and the songs to pour out of our hearts that bring others to tears.  And it is easy to become disconnected from this part of ourselves as we grow into mature logical responsible adults. 

So it’s time to kick off the shoes!  Turn up the music until you can feel it………soak in the tub……..be naked…..….lie in the grass under the moon……..stand outside in the pouring rain…….dance………lean into the wind……..get dirty (very dirty)……give yourself a massage………let out a gigantic no holds barred scream.  Do those things that make you feel alive. Step out of the lines to be wild. Juicy and free! 

Creating is not a rigid linear process.  It requires letting go of the reins to dance with the rhythm of the Universe.  Tapping your foot to the beat of your heart. Dropping from the thinking mind into the feeling mind is the difference between drawing with a pencil to being handed a  full palette of vibrant paints   The more you feel the more you tap into the incredible creative force that lies within each and every one of us. 

So once again…..what do I want? What will I paint on my life canvas? Stand back while I take my time to feel.

Feeling juicy,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment