Sunday, September 3, 2017

....anew

Yogis,
So here I am once again. Ready to step off of the comfortable into a vast open space………
From the known to the unknown. The manifest to the unmanifest.

That is what life is all about. Walking through one door only to come upon the next. Each time facing a blank canvas on which you can create anything that you want.  Anything. Creating life one moment at a time. And you are doing it whether you are doing it consciously or unconsciously.  So why not do it consciously.

For these past several years I have held the vision of being offered at package at 54 that would bridge me to retirement. I saw and moved toward it with patience and trust.  And it happened!!  Only to then be yanked back unexpectedly. It wasn’t time. There was something I still hadn’t learned. Obstacles. Teachers.

Tears, a neck injury and frustration that I spent the year listening to and being with. Until the package arrived once more.  So here I am.

As you arrive at your vision you quickly realize that it isn’t a finish line. Like an athlete who breaks a record, they accept the accolades and bask in the moment, but then see It is as new beginning. You must start the process all over again. So here I am.

We are what we think. We are what we believe. We are what we say. These are all natural laws of the Universe and there is a process by which we can harness this power to manifest your life.

I will take the month of October to bask and soak it all in and then I will begin……at the beginning.  Creating my new vision. Beginning anew.

Would you like to join me?  Is there something in your life you wish to change?  Something new you want to do, feel, be? A part of life that doesn’t fit any longer?  A long held belief that you are prepared to loosen your grip on?

Over these next several weeks as I begin to lay my own foundation I will write about each of the steps once again. As much to remind me as to share then with you. Give them a try and come along for the ride!

Note:  I'm late tonight.  My dad and I just returned from our annual Labor Day 'dad and daughter' drink at Dogfish.  A tradition I love :)

A new me every day,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment