Sunday, August 20, 2017

Going deeper.......

Yogis,
A couple of weeks ago  I wrote about looking beneath.  Seeing. Going deeper…..

I decided to do just that in my garden this week. To see the plants that I look at each and every day from a new perspective. I would head out to sit. Watch. Notice. Breathe. Take pictures.  And what I saw is in the on line slideshow I have posted below - Going Deeper. 

Shapes and colors I didn’t know existed. Insects so small that the first time they caught my attention was when I was deep inside a flower with my zoom lens. Beauty found not only in the new and young, but captured even in the dying. Beauty often lies beneath.

This is my first attempt at this so if somehow it doesn't start the movie properly when you arrive at the site, click on the little movie camera that pops up if you point your cursor toward the top left picture.  Sit back and see what lies beneath, within, around.   

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
            ~Anais Nin

Link - Going deeper....   

Om,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment