Sunday, January 24, 2016

....join my club!

Yogis,
I am sending out an invitation to join my new club!  Different from most clubs because you don’t have to physically go anywhere, you don’t have to prepare anything ahead of time, and you don’t have to let anyone know when you can or can’t attend.  It is going to be called “FLOW – Friday Lean Out the Window”.  And its free!

Those of you who have been reading my blog for some time now know that I have a weekly ritual I refer to as “Friday Night Time for Me”.  It has been an important part of my life for about 8 years now.  It is a rare Friday night that doesn’t find me at a 6pm hot yoga class, followed up with tapas and a beer at Jaleo.  Then home where I light some candles in my bathroom, turn on the music and ‘lean out the window’.  Aaahhhhhh………. Wrapping up with some dancing, writing, and the grand finale – a soak in my tub with bath salts and essential oils. 

The idea for this club has been coming to me as I ‘lean out the window’.  Each week as the top half of my body reaches out into the night, I get the chance to feel the weather exactly as it is (and it was absolutely breathtaking this week during the height of the blizzard), hear the night noises, send out gratitude to the trees, sky and moon, and connect to all of you…… and all that is.  So you weren’t even aware but you are already sort of in my club!

So here is the invite…….
When:  Every Friday night anytime between 9 and 10:30pm
How long:  Whatever feels right.  Could be 30 seconds or could be 10 minutes!
Where:  Hanging out your window, or a door
What:  Consciously sending out gratitude and connecting to all of us just by being alone, being quiet and listening to your own breath

…A time for you

What if I am out that night?  At some point excuse yourself and walk outside alone for a moment, look up at the sky and say hello
What if I can’t make it some Fridays?  No problem.  Join in when you can.
What if I am in a different time zone?  Doesn’t matter.  Time and space are illusions.
How do I join?  You can email and let me know you are in so I can visualize you there!  Or….just start doing it!  sarah@serenitycircleyoga.com

Why am I doing this?  I can’t remember exactly how this ritual all began for me, but it has become an essential couple of hours in my week.  It is when everything that happened during the week soaks in and flows through, and where I open myself up to the new week to receive whatever the Universe has in store for me.  It is a weekly consistent touch point to my inner life.  It is also when I get my ‘download’ from the Universe with guidance on what is next.  So since it has been so helpful in my life I wanted to open a piece of it up to others.  My role is simply to hold the space for everyone. 

Besides it will be fun knowing we are all connecting weekly no matter where we sit physically! These can be some of the deepest connections.

So…..I put the invite out there.  Do with it what feels right.  You can also always join in the future as this has no boundaries.  That’s why it feels so right.

I see you in the stars,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment