Sunday, December 6, 2015

.......the peace within

Yogis,
This week we moved up to Visshudha chakra, the throat.  Finding our unique frequency, our note, and sending it out.  Speaking as me from deep within.

But as the events of this week unfolded I felt very little need to speak.  There truly are no words that could do justice to the feelings that I, and I know many others have about the frequency of our human world right now.  Instead I am craving silence.  If my life would allow I would gather others with the same need and head to a remote spot to sit with what is and listen.  To listen for its message.  To reconnect with my inner voice and purpose.

I have begun to hear those familiar words cropping up in conversations. ‘I am nervous.  I’m worried.  I was up most of the night.  We are scared to travel to Europe.  Everyone should be carrying a gun……and on and on.’  Words of fear.  Sigh.  An energy that contracts.  That limits.  An energy that feeds itself and spreads with ease.  I am choosing not to be in its path.

What keeps playing in my head is the ending of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.  The scene where after all of the hurt the Grinch could possibly  inflict he goes to the mountain top to listen for the sounds of  suffering.  But what does he hear instead but the beautiful sound of voices all joined in song.  Hand in hand with light radiating out from their open hearts.

That is my vision…..


Just as the Grinch could not steal Christmas, acts of violence cannot steal our personal peace, unless we let them.  The Grinch wanted to witness suffering just as there are some right now who hope to watch us cower in fear. 

The throat energy is our free will.  The place where we choose.  And every single thing we do and say is a choice, and they all stem from either fear or love.  I am consciously choosing love.  I will remind myself of this every morning as I watch the sun rise.

And do you remember what happened next to the Grinch?  His heart grew 3 sizes that day!  Because love too feeds on itself and spreads easily.  Its energy is one of expansion and is boundless.  

That is the path I will be walking. I can't imagine life any other way. Will you be joining me?

Radiating from an open heart,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment