Sunday, May 10, 2015

....will what you want

Yogis,
Visualize yourself walking into Starbucks.  Can you feel the calming energy as you enter?  Can you smell the coffee brewing?  Can you taste the beverage you typically get and see the colors of the store?  

How about if you visualize sucking on a slice of lemon. Does your mouth begin to pucker?  What about walking to the end of a high dive and looking down. Or when someone is describing in detail how they sliced their finger with a knife. 

When we visualize our cells respond.  We can taste, smell, hear and feel as if it is right here.  We create a reality.  Our reality.  So once we know what we want, visualization is the first step.   Not just thinking about it…..seeing it. Visualizing for even 5 minutes a day is an extremely powerful practice. 

Then we move toward it.   We “will what we want”. 
This week I came across the new marketing campaign being used by Under Armour. Will what you want.  What exactly does that mean?  I will what I want.  Will it to happen. Will it to manifest. How does it feel when you say that to yourself?  How does one “will” something.

It doesn’t imply the typical way we are told to make things happen…..grit, struggle, hard work, breaking down barriers, passing others and long grueling hours.  In fact it isn’t a physical action at all.  It is energetic. It comes from within. To me it is the same as the “I can” energy.  I CAN.

Close your eyes and say “I can’t”  and feel that.  A standstill.  Heavy.  Not a lot going to happen there.  Now close your eyes, spread open the front of the body and say “I can!”.   I can create anything that I want.  Anything!  That “I can” energy is confident and oh so powerful, yet humble, patient and relaxed.  When it happens upon obstacles it learns from them.  When we stumble it picks us back up because we know in our gut that we can.  It is our internal guiding light. A steady flame.

I can do a handstand in the middle of the room.  I can walk with Phoebe anywhere that I choose.   I can write a book. I can heal myself.  I can expand my Serenity Circle services. I can lead my life with joy.  I CAN and I WILL!

So what is it that you want?  ........and will you?

Moving forward with relaxed, unwavering, soft strength,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment