Thursday, October 3, 2013

Physically grounded...........

Grounded Yogis,

In one of my posts I noted that Bunny Rabbit keeps me grounded. 

At the time I meant it from an emotional/mental perspective.  When Bunny arrives, all else fades away and I become perfectly present.  I notice everything.  I am aware of his every move, as well as mine....knowing that his ever watchful eye will pick up on any hurrying on my part.  Slowing down to gain trust.  Making him feel "safe". 

But this week I have also noticed that Bunny Rabbit keeps me grounded  in a physical sense.  As Bunny hops toward the garden, excited for dinner, my immediate instinct is to drop down to the earth.  Sitting squarely on the ground, head bowed, or even lying fully prone in the grass to have my face in line with his.  Better for genuine conversations!

Earth......where we feel safe, grounded, relaxed, still and aware.  Being fully present so as not to miss even one incredible moment!

Slow down and join us for a recent dinner -



What brings you down to earth?  Notice.....and do a whole lot more of it!

Ooommmmmm.........
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment