Friday, January 25, 2013

Turning up our volume!


Good morning all!

I had a few more people who wanted to begin drinking the nourishing herbal infusions so I am going to be placing another order over the weekend.   It caused me to pause and reflect on the infusions.

I realize that I have been drinking them consistently for almost a year now!  My finger and toe nails are now hard as rocks and yesterday I realized that even when I go a few nights without enough sleep, I don’t feel tired.   No more of those afternoon lows.  Nourishing herbal infusions saturate our body with vitamins and minerals.  We become "mineral rich" making us clearer and more alive - as if we are turning up the volume.
 
 
I wanted to share one other story.  When I was with Susun Weed last summer (August), she suggested on the first day that we consider going without our contacts or glasses while we were there.    I figured since I was there to be pulled out of my comfort zone, I took them out for the week.   And I haven’t put them back in since. 

I do need glasses for driving so I have been telling everyone not to laugh at me when they see me driving with my glasses from the 80s!  So two weeks ago I went to the eye doctor to get a new glasses prescription.   He was amazed to find that my eyes had improved dramatically…..  My right eye is now down to only a .5 prescription (2 away from perfect) and my left eye went from a 1.75 down to a 1.25.    And 18 months ago he had seen some redness creeping into my eyes but now he says they look perfect! 

So not sure if it was the taking out of the contacts, or the daily nourishing herbal infusions…..but I truly believe it was both.

Now I know not everyone can just “take off their glasses”.  So I don’t tell this story to say everyone should do what I did.  But I share it to say that we can heal ourselves -  whatever it is that needs healing.  If 51 year old eyes can reverse the aging process, think of all of the possibilities!

Thoughts become things,
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment