Tuesday, February 25, 2014

March Meditation is back!


Last call (well not really…..) to join us for a month of meditation.

If some quiet little inner voice is saying “maybe I should do this”…….that would be the Universe talking.  Then that follow up inner dialog that says “I don’t have time, this will be too hard, I don’t need to meditate, she doesn’t really mean me, blah, blah, blah……that would be the mind.  And the ability to decipher between the two is what meditation is all about!

March is quickly approaching…..time to meditate!  Who is in?

Last year about 50 of us meditated as a virtual community under the auspices of March Meditation Madness.    This year I would like to introduce:

March – A Mindful Month

 


What is it:   Daily meditation for the 31 days of March
What do I have to do:  Commit to 10 minutes a day  (everyone has 10 minutes…….really)
Where and When:  At your home or office, anytime of day
What do I receive from the program:  A daily email from me with guidance, ideas, techniques and inspiration
What do I get out of it:  Inner calm, better focus, increased health, slower breathing, deeper sleep, lower blood pressure and on and on and on. 
How do I join in:  Just send me an email letting me know which email address to use!!!  Please also pass this along to anyone else who may want to join!!!

Whether you are brand new to meditation, or a seasoned veteran I would love to have you…….as we all move together through March mindfully. 

One breath at a time,
SARAH
sarah@serenitycircleyoga.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment